Skip To Content

1031 Exchange Properties

Stephen HargroveWe can help you sell your current property or find a new investment property to facilitate your 1031 exchange needs in Texas or Oklahoma.

Fill out the form below and we’ll send you the step-by-step process for completing a 1031 exchange including cost, fees, terms, timeline, etc… or call us 8 to 5 (Monday through Friday) at 214-945-1056 for more information.

1031 Exchange Form

Search For Other Types of Properties with the links below:
Cap Rate PropertiesIndustrial PurchaseInvestment PropertiesMulti-Family

You can also find us on:
Loopnet – The Broker ListBizBuySellD Magazine

KW Commercial® All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Each office is independently owned and operated. KW Commercial® cannot provide specific advice regarding tax consequences. Investors considering an IRC §1031 tax deferred exchange should seek counsel from their accountant and attorney for professional and legal advice.

1031 Exchange in Texas